This Bali Safari & Marine Park Review is on Feb 2016, on Valentine’s day. It’s such romantic day to spend with family and lovely animals, isn’t it?
PS: This not sponsored post, and based on our personal opinion
So basically, this Park is located in Gianyar, Bali, around 40 minutes from the Airport by car with no traffic. But they have free shuttle for particular packages. Here’s our review.
Bali Safari & Marine Park Review
In every show, they have educational content to present to audience. It is presented in an entertaining ways so kids would love it too! In the Park, kids actually can learn a lot, through playing and fun. They learn about animals behaviour, where animals come from, what animals eat, what is extinction and how to resolve it; they also learn about affection, empathy, how to feed the animals, etc. One of the most important thing is that: they spend quality time with us, the parents, friends and family!
Bali Safari & Marine Park is not only about the zoo and animals, but it’s fun! There are 2 entertainments: Fun Zone & Waterpark. Kids can play amusement rides and splash during the hot day! It’s so fun to see Lala passing the suspension bridge nervously, laughing out loud in the Carousel, and I’m sure she’ll gone wild if we play Waterpark too.
Many attractions are designed in the sense of adventure. Of course, it is in the zoo! Safari Journey to see animals in the wild, or Jungle Cruise to explore the park above water? Your call.
Itinerary, Show, Schedule, and Tips
Let’s Start with Some Tips
- You can walk-in, but if possible, avoid Monday as there’s no Bali Agung show on Monday.
- No outside food and drinks are allowed, unless baby’s milk or porridge.
- In rainy season, make sure you bring small umbrella to save your day in the park. At least you can go to one point to another to avoid wasting time.
- If you have Denpasar ID, go on Galungan or Kuningan Day to get 50% discount on local rate for Jungle Hopper package.
- With numerous attractions in this park, you might want to come as early as possible to have enough time to enjoy it all. Make sure you have enter the park before 10 AM to enjoy all show.
Itinerary with Schedule
To save you a lot of time, we have made some itinerary which we’ve experimented before. Hope it’s useful!
Bali Safari & Marine Park Price & Facilities
For local or KITAS holders rate, please call them directly.
Rates & Packages
- Adventure Safari | USD 39/ person (after 2 PM)
- Jungle Hopper | USD 55/ person (the most basic & recommended package)
- Dragon Safari | USD 75/ person (+ lunch at Uma resto from Jungle)
- Elephant Back Safari | USD 85/ person (+ welcome drink, elephant ride, animal photo, souvenir from Dragon)
- Leopard | USD 105/ person (+ gold seat Bali Agung & unlimited rides, from Elephant)
- Rhino | USD 145/ person (+ best seats on all show, lunch at Tsavo Lion resto, the top package)
- Bali Night Safari | USD 75/ person
Infant: below 3 years old
Child: between 3-12 years old
Adult: above 12 years old
Prices include all government tax
Bali Safari & Marine Park Facilities
- Restaurant & Cafe
- Souvenir shops
- Nursing Room
- Praying Room
- Baby Stroller & wheelchair (rent Rp.100.000,- per day)
- Free Shuttle for Leopard and Rhino packages. You need to reconfirm your pick up time and location on 24 hours prior to arrival. Call their number on the info box below this post.
If you find the itinerary, and all information above useful, please..do the good seeds by spreading the words through sharing button below! Enjoy your safari!