Beachwalk Bali Kuta is located right across the street from Kuta Beach. Its prime location and well-listed shops make it more popular for one of the best options for shopping in Kuta Bali. Here’s we write down the shop lists, map, tips, and what to do in Beachwalk Bali Kuta Shopping Mall.
Shops in Beachwalk Bali Kuta
There are almost every kinds of shops are available in Beachwalk Mall Bali. The most useful ones are:
- Foodmart Gourmet at B1#A-17 – for your grocery needs
- Kidz Station – kids apparel & toys
- Mothercare & ELC at L3#B-2- kids apparel & toys
- Cheeky Monkeys at L3#B-19 – children daycare
- Book & Beyond – book store & stationery
- Disc Tarra at L2#B-10X – music, CD, DVD
- Cinema XXI Beachwalk Bali at L2#XXI – cinema
- Restaurants & Cafes – restaurants & food court
- Museum Kain at L3#E-1 – museum
- Other branded stores such as Mango, Guess, Adidas, Body & Soul, Hush Puppies, Gingersnaps, Zara, Lego, etc.
- Other shops for clothes, shoes, watch, saloon, gift shop, etc.
- Other facilities such as ATM Center, Money Changer are also available.
- Nursery rooms are located on the top floor near Gingersnaps, and on the lower floor near Zara.
- See all stores.
What to Do in Beachwalk Bali Kuta
- Going for a movie
- Chilling out
There are some open space garden which are very nice to sit and relax. Beachwalk Bali Kuta also has a club near Museum Kain where you can spend your night in the prime Kuta area.
What We Enjoy the Most
We like to come here to to get the atmosphere of touristy area where you can see many visitors in the mall, BUT not too crowded like other strategic malls in Bali. It has enough space for everyone, so we can do shopping comfortably. It also have many branded stores in such a strategic location, so we sometimes come to hunt for branded items.
We also often come here to buy something in Mothercare, ELC, and Lego which do not have other stores in Bali. The nursery room is good compared to other malls, which make us very comfortable to come with Lala.
Tips to Visit Beachwalk Bali Kuta
Beachwalk Bali Kuta is great place to shop, eat, and play. It is also located in walking distance from Kuta Beach where one of the best places to see the sunset in Bali.
On the weekend, the parking lot can be quite crowded but the space is very huge in which you can always get a lot to park your vehicle.
The mall is mostly semi-outdoor which can be quite hot during dry season. But you’re in Bali anyway, one of the most wanted tropical city in the world. So, enjoy your visit in Beachwalk Bali Kuta!
Enjoy and don’t get lost! 😉
If you enjoy this post, please do kindness by sharing it for those who might need it! Sharing buttons are below my cute signature 😉