This Review Film Bridge of Spies by Steven Spielberg was not in my agenda at all. Today did not turn out as what we’d planned before. After in the morning Eko installed the book shelf for Lala, we went for lunch. But on the way, Lala was throwing up in the car so we went back home. Finally, we had lunch at home. After then, we took a nap, and it suddenly was already 5 PM.
Tomorrow we plan to go to Taman Ujung, but one phone call from Turtur AC buyer ruined everything. She rescheduled her picking up the AC from 9 AM to 1 PM tomorrow. I was so pissed off, because it means we won’t go anywhere far.
Then I just suddenly took shower, and took off with Gojek to the movie. I left Lala when she’s sleeping and Nico would stay at home with her. This weekend was supposed to be wonderful, but since all plan is ruined, I need to do plan B to keep myself sane after a week with routine.
4 Points of Review Film Bridge of Spies by Steven Spielberg You can Take in Life
I finally watched the movie of “Bridge of Spies”, and then it makes me think of a couple of thoughts and I also took some notes on the way back home. So, here are some points of Review Film Bridge of Spies by Steven Spielberg (2015):
1. “Standing man”. This is what the movie wants to convey. If you’re persistent in what you believe right, keep going on — even if it means to put your family in danger –. When someone beats you, stand up again. If he beats harder because you’re standing up, just stand up again. Again and again. After they finally leave you because you keep standing up.
2. “Every person matters”. This is what James (Tom Hanks) feels when his wife asked why he wanted to help with the case.
3. “What other people think don’t matter. It is you who do it yourself”. This is what James told the pilot he saved from the Sovied when that soldier said that he’d not told the Soviet anything.
4. Abel, the prisoner, never seem to be worry. Everytime James asks him, “Why don’t you worry?”, he always answers, “Would that help?”
5. Going out, experience things, seeing people are something need to be done to find for ideas. Like a gun, then it is the gunpowder. If we just stay at home, or work at the office, or meet friends and play in the same area, without new things, we’ll be dead. We don’t know what’s going on outside us, we don’t know how good it feels outside our comfort zone. We’ll forget that..we actually breathe..
Review Film Bridge of Spies by Steven Spielberg
Overall score by Rotten: 9.2
Read the full synopsis here
Well, this movie has blown me away and at the same time pull me into the movie. My mind and soul are refreshed.
Wish you find your inspiration, too!