What to Do around Bedugul ? We will show you why Bedugul is one of our favourite place to escape when you need a fresh air and highland atmosphere in Bali. Bedugul is located in the center of Bali island, this area has many interesting places and activities that you should visit and explore.
What to Do around Bedugul ?
- Pura Ulun Danu. This temple is a must place to visit in Bedugul. Pura Ulun Danu Beratan is one of the most beautiful temple in Bali, this temple is built above the Lake Beratan with the stunning lake view and surrounding with a beautiful garden that really well maintained. Beside visit the temple, you also can rent a boat to go around Lake Beratan from here.
- Camping. Bedugul is an ideal place to do a camping since it has a cool weather. One of the best place to do a camping is Lake Buyan, beside another two lake (Lake Beratan and Lake Tamblingan). You also can choose some camp site that offer some camping package.
- Waterfall Hunting. You can find so many waterfall around Bedugul, some of them located in Muduk village like Banyumala waterfall and Munduk Waterfall. But the most popular is Gitgit Waterfall that you can find on the way from Bedugul to Singaraja.
- Bali Botanical Garden. Bali botanical garden actually a convervation and research place for plant. You can see and learn more about many kind of plant here. But we really recommend you to bring your picnic set and have picnic lunch here. Beside that you also can do a Tree Top Adventure here.
- Fruit and Vegetables Market. Bedugul known as a supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables in Bali, you can find and buy so many fresh fruit and vegetables at Bedugul Market.
Bedugul area will be very crowded on the public holiday and ceremony day since many local also come to here. It will better or you to come on weekdays or weekend but not in a public holiday or school holiday seasson.