When you are looking for an accommodation nearby all beaches in Uluwatu or either the best breakfast in Pecatu, you can be sure not to miss the Le Grande Hotel in Uluwatu Bali, one of the mentioned Bali Leading Golf Resorts.
Le Grande Hotel in Uluwatu Bali Review
Having a nice 2-nights stays, we can point out whether this hotel has the aspects you’re looking for.
Le Grande Hotel in Uluwatu Bali is close to Dreamland, Uluwatu Temple, and Balangan Beach, located within the Pecatu Indah Resort complex, south western coast in Bali. It has many nearby attractions for beaches, cultural places, shoping and water sports, including restaurants and minimarkets.
Location-wise, we can say it is very convenient, offering us all the comforts and quality time we need.
Yes, we stayed there for 2 nights, but not literally stayed all the time in the hotel because they have many attractive spots to visit around the hotel.
- Beaches (5-20 minutes by motorbike/car): Dreamland, balangan, Padang-padang, Pandawa
- Shops & Souvenir: Samasta Lifestyle Village, Bali Collection Nusa Dua
- Water Sports: Tanjung Benoa water sports
- Temples & Cultures: GWK (Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park), Uluwatu Temple
- Religious: Silvester Catholic Church
Don’t worry if you have no transportation to stroll around, you can always rent bicycle (only IDR 10.000/hour) or register yourself for FREE scheduled shuttle bus to reach some of those destinations (make sure you have reserved in advance):
- Dreamland Beach & Klapa Beach Club: 9AM & 4PM (from hotel) and 12PM & 6.30PM (to hotel).
- GWK and Bali Collection Nusa Dua: 10AM (from hotel), 3PM (from Bali Collection), 3.40 PM (from GWK)
- Uluwatu Temple: 5PM (from hotel) and 7PM (to hotel).
Room & Facilities
Ok, now when we are talking about the rooms and facilities. Le Grande Hotel in Uluwatu Bali has 3 types of bedroom:
- Deluxe Room, including Deluxe Terrance Pool Access
This was actually where we stayed, and now they have promotion : FREE UPGRADE (#upgradeyourroom) to deluxe terrance pool access when you book deluxe room on weekend (fri-sun)! Our Ariella was so happy to get all day time to splash in the pool just in front of our room.Unlike many other deluxe room, in Le Grande Hotel in Uluwatu Bali, they have separate shower & BATHTUB even in deluxe room! Well, when Ariella and papa went swimming just in front of our room, Mama could enjoy the relaxing me-time with the warm bath. Aahh… HEAVEN. 🙂
- One Bedroom Suite
This suite has spacious and separate living room and bedroom with the private balcony.
- Two Bedroom Suite
This suite has two bedrooms with two separate bathrooms including international channels and TV on both bedrooms, spacious lounge, private balcony.
And talking about facilities, we can say it has all we need to enjoy our family time together close to nature. For our fitness, we also had a great time playing table tennis. Unfortunately we did not try their tennis court and golf (lessons available with additional charges). It also has 2 swimming pools, 1 children’s pool, Spa, Bar, library, outdoor beautiful wedding venue, and 24-hours clinic!
What impressed me is that, they have very affordable wedding package:
I can say this is such a very good deal for you who dream about intimate wedding party in the Island of Gods, with everything taken care of. You literally don’t need to worry about anything else. I wonder if they had this deal when we got married 4 years ago haha..
Restaurants & Food
Besides the promotion F&B programs, Le Grande Hotel in Uluwatu Bali believes they have the best breakfast (buffet) in Uluwatu, in Little Nan Yang Restaurant to be exact, from 8AM to 11AM. Apart from that, they have many F&B promotion to suit many occasions, like Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year Celebration, and you name it. Either you want dim sum, happy-hour beer or cocktail, they have it all covered. Just head to the receptionist to ask the available deals.
When you stay in Le Grande Hotel in Uluwatu Bali, you’ll have no time to be bored. This hotel literally has sooo many activities for the guests — some with additional charges, including:
- Young Coconut Leaf Waving (IDR 100.000/person/hour)
- Balinese Dance Lesson (IDR 100.000/person/2 hours)
- Morning Yoga (IDR 75.000/person/hour), 8.00-8.30 AM at Pool Garden with free use of 1 pool towel, 1 bottle of mineral water, fresh fruit and ginger tea. I can imagine it would be such a refreshing morning 🙂
- Treasure Hunt for Kids, 10.00-11.30 AM in Hotel Area
- Children Cooking Class + Lunch, 12.00-1.30 PM at Little Nan Yang Restaurant
- Balinese Dressing / Offering Practice, 2.00-3.30 PM at Pool Cabana
- Tennis Lesson, 5.00-6.00 PM at Tennis Court, additional charges to rent racket, ball, and partner play.
- Golf Clinic Fun Lesson (IDR 350.000 nett/person/hour) including 50 balls to learn how to swing like a pro.
- Table Tennis, Free
- Cycling (IDR 10.000/hour rental fee)
Well, that’s our story about our stay in Le Grande Hotel in Uluwatu Bali. We wish you had a good time like us!